rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

3.5 years of training.
.5 years of training.
Quote: (10-30-2017 03:01 PM)semibaron Wrote:  

Quote: (09-21-2017 01:07 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Lets get down to brass tacks: how has your notoriety with females changed? Do you get more favorable results being big than when you were thinner and arguably more "athletic" looking?

From my experience, the way other dudes see & respect you is far more important. OP probably doesn't have to deal with any bullshit from other guys anymore.

Right on semibaron. My main motivation for wanting to improve my physique (after improving my wilderness backpacking ability) is for business purposes. People will take you much more seriously no matter what the industry or job title is if you're big and in shape.

I was doing OK in my first stint in corporate America but as a ~120 lb man who could barely fit into adult size pants, even then I knew my ceiling was pretty low.

Improving bang quantity and quality is obviously a consideration but it's lower down on the list.

Messages In This Thread