rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Europe Winter?

Europe Winter?

Hi all, I'm new to the forum and this site and Roosh has helped me a lot recently, TY guys!

Ok, so I'm a chilean doing a 2 month travel through Europe from late December to February.
I'll arrive at London, spend new years there (any recomendations?) and return from Berlin. Staying arround 1 and a half week on each of those 2 cities.
I'll start my trip with a friend (we will split after 1 month) and we'll be visiting architecture works and art stuff on London, Paris, Cologne and many places in Switzerland. We plan to stay in party hostels so we can get easy ladies at night after our cultural days (do you think this will work in these places? that's what I've figured out since getting locals on those places does seem tough for ONS).

I have 2 to 4 weeks which I have yet to plan and where I'll be traveling alone. I want to dedicate this time to know local people in different places and get bangs.

Considering it's winter, that I look like a good looking and fit spaniard, that my country has no reputation of wealth, that my game is unproven overseas but I am a good dancer, talkative, fun and confident, and that I'll be traveling alone in deep winter.
That being said, I think I'm better at party game than day game since I'm never able to get the bang after daygame, at least here (conservative AF country) I'm not able to escalate during daygame lol.
Would you rather recomend a tour through the North: Oslo, Stockholm, Tallin, Helsinki, or focus on EE on Warsaw or somewhere arround there?

I have read a lot here on different countries but most people refer to summer, or are old posts and times do change.
I'm leaning towards Scandi just because I've never been somewhere so cold and could be fun to experience that lol.

Oh, also, I'm on a tight budget and plan to survive through couchsurfing and eating bread and alcohol mostly as I will have arround 53 EUR to survive daily.

I'm planning to travel using Eurail Pass.

Any advise will be mostly welcomed.

Messages In This Thread