rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The NFL is dying

The NFL is dying

I been streaming the Browns games just cause I'm curious about how they will do.... They should one of the quickest turn around teams in sports history. I think they where like 1-32 leading up to this season. Really they should be 3-0 this season but they found ways to lose (and tie) their first two games.. mainly missing field goals. Baker Mayfield came in for a injured Taylor for the second half of their last game an lead them to a victory....

Anyway the whole point of that was that I've been keeping up a bit with football this season an man...... the NFL is its own worst enemy. Despite all the stupid ass things they do that we talk about in this thread.... this new "dont fall on the quarterback rule" is asinine an its swayed the outcome of a few games this season. I was streaming the Redskins game today since the Browns were not playing and Clay Mathews hit the QB with a text book hit and they called him for falling on the QB shit.... even the announcers were dumbfounded about the penalty.

Now might really be the prime time for that new football league. I wanna see hardcore football with out all these lame penalties. I wanna see taunting and swagger an personality and emotion. I don't know why the NBA and NFL did away with these kinds of things.... if you dunk on someone you should be able to stand over top of them and look down on them an let them know they are your bitch. Same with a big football hit...

[Image: von_hates_u.0.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin seƱoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Messages In This Thread