rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"I love you"

"I love you"

Hi,

I wasn't sure to write this down but I need some perspective/feedback.
Dated this girl for about 3 months. She had sadly, some red flags that are (I think) bigger ones. No father, she said: "I do things that are good in the moment", smokes weed nearly daily and when I met here, there was some guy she dated that was in love with her or something. A poor beta guy. Asked her what was the deal with this guy. She told me he was too small (height) which I found is a red flag as well. I fucked her on the first date (red flag for me). Aside from that, she was a really nice girl. Well, about 5 weeks ago I met her friends. They liked me. We went to my place as usual and had sex. Imitatly after she told me that she loves me. Maybe I'm too "aware" since I read countless of red pill stuff but I connected that to her: "I do things, that are good in the moment" + after good sex and we have an: "I love you". What do you guys think? I told her she should know me better before saying that and kissed her. After this, it started to go weird.

Mostly I texted her first (I know, my bad) because I was sick of thinking too much about "game" and not being "beta". I started to adjust that for some reason and realized most of the initiating to meet up, came from me.
So 2 weeks went on without a text lol. So if I don't text, nothing comes, but if I do, nearly 30min after or sooner she text back. I had to initiate writing because I bought 2 tickets for a festival I wanted to go with her and we agreed on that in the past. After the festival weekend, the awkward not texting routine continued. Another 2 weeks went on without a single text (after the festival) and I saw a missed call on my phone at work from her. Texted her if everything is okay. She said she just woke up and clicked calling on a mistake (sure). Last weekend my male friends went out for gaming women. I agreed. Met a nice looking girl in the Club. Made out. Got her number. Have a "date" tomorrow with her. Oneitis went away instantly.
I just wanted to get this story out of my system and add also a question.

Why girls saying the "I love you" bomb so fast? It's not the first time this happened. I read about "love bombing" a while ago. But that just fitted to 2 girls I dated. The rest seemed like normal girls. I just find it fucked up. I really started to question myself with this girl, if I really should take it seriously. Oversee her red flags. Thinking maybe finally I found one and can stop banging whores. But for someone that loves me, not contacting for 3 weeks it's quite contradicting.

Messages In This Thread