rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Passive Crypto Investing vs. ICO Millions

Passive Crypto Investing vs. ICO Millions

Quote: (09-18-2017 11:13 AM)NewDayNewFace Wrote:  

Quote: (09-18-2017 10:17 AM)superschalk Wrote:  

I am going to participate in the ICON presale tomorrow. Although there whole ICO management is a mess. And their tokens will be locked till November. So if ETH is mooning you are basically sitting on locked up ICON tokens while you could take ETH profits.

Chainlink ICO is also handled quite intransparent. Their token sale is suppose to start tomorrow but they have not made any details public.

I also applied for the whitelist for the Wanchain ICO. This could be a good one although it is hyped by Ian Balina and I usually stay away from the ICOs he is hyping.

As for Kyber I only got a very small amount in the token sale. Will buy some on Ehterdelta when it gets tradable. If you use Methamask with a private node Etherdelta works pretty well. Otherwise be careful with it.

I noticed over the past few days that ICOs are not guaranteed moneymakers. Many hyped ICOs have flopped for example Propy or also Aventus is not looking great. Everything seems to depend if these coins are getting added to the bigger exchanges. But what I was reading in several Slack channels is that some exchanges getting more and more selective what coins they are listing.

I would also recommend to follow Vitalik Buterin on Twitter. If he mentions an ICO there or if he is an advisor in an ICO you can be pretty sure that this coin will moon.

Aventus and Propy were hyped but I didn't think either one had an all star team if you asked me. Theres a clear difference between the Propy and Aventus of the worlds and Kybers and 0x and Chainlink. I'm only investing in slam-dunks.

ChainLinks incognito style is kinda of worrisome but I'm sure they'll do fine.
Im unsure about ICON because I'm not trying to have tokens locked for months. Not my type of party.

Agreed with the Buterin comment. He is like the Lebron James of Crypto. Anything he touches will be gold. I wish I was into crypto when OmiseGo had their presale. I would be a wealthy man if I did.

How much Kyber did you get? I hope you invested max. I even got all my friend to invest in Kyber. That's an automatic Win. Debating if I want to hold immediately or flip it and reenter at a lower price.

I don't know how I missed the Kyber ICO. I would let it hit the exchanges for the inevitable dump and then buy as low as possible. I don't think it will dump a lot as there are incentives to hodl but I know it will dump at first as everyone that bought in is thinking they will dump high and rebuy.

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule

Messages In This Thread