rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have everything I could ask for, But I'm miserable

Have everything I could ask for, But I'm miserable

I'm 22 and a senior at a local university. I lived at home until I saved enough to build my own house(made a post last year on ROK about it). I was traveling on a construction internship during the summer, and really enjoyed traveling. However, I thought once school started back up I would be on top of the world. New house to myself, nice car/truck, physique, good job. My head is all jacked up. I feel in my gut like something is horribly wrong with my life the past month. I don't rise early anymore, don't have much to strive for, don't have girls coming over. Last May my diet and discipline was bulletproof. I feel like I need to talk to someone because the depression is killing me. I started chewing tobacco and drinking on weekends to keep my thoughts at bay. The connections with people close to me seem to be unfulfilling. I feel like I need guidance. Thanks

Messages In This Thread