rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Location independent work

Location independent work

Quote: (10-07-2017 11:37 PM)benji Wrote:  

One final question. What IT Skill is the best for working remotely? This could be a vague question but i'm looking at a few things and wondering what courses to do which would suit working remotely.

I'm not sure there is a "best" one for working remotely.

Still, server administration and monitoring, network admin where you remote monitor instead of deal with connections on-site, web development and so forth can all be done remotely. The only real challenge to doing remote I.T. work is if you have a really crappy home or traveling internet connection where it is so bad that you can't get work done.

My internet was so awful in Manila at the hotels and malls, that I had to camp out at Burger King to get any work done and it was still awfully slow. Make sure you plan for reliable connections so you don't lose your job due to downtime!

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Messages In This Thread