rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Location independent work

Location independent work

Freelancing is the easiest to get into, but competition can be fierce. There are all kinds of niches you can get into, but you need a skill. It can be anything from making Excel sheets and templates to scraping webcontent.

Passive income should be the goal while you freelance. Build some assets in your spare time, let the money roll, don't spend it.

The only "work from home" job I would consider doing as an employee would be rating ads and websites for companies like Google and Facebook. You can make like $15-$20/hour from that, which sounds like peanuts, but trust me, you're lucky to get paid at all doing other "work from home" stuff. I haven't done it myself, but I know it's legit. Extremely boring work and you have to do it for 4-5 hours a day, but then again, it is also easy and with some training you can probably watch a movie at the same time.

Messages In This Thread