rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rough sex and talking dirty

Rough sex and talking dirty

Quote: (09-10-2011 03:37 PM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

Sex, of course, is the ultimate kino...and like kino, you have to escalate, working the stages. It's all about the build up.

For some babes you will have to dial it back..for others, they will want to move through the stages.

It boils down to this: women want men who are in control. Woman after woman I have been with invariably have been with guys who pop their load in a few minutes...some in 30 seconds. Women hate that...just hate it, even if the man has gotten her off otherwise before penetration. When you combine the ability to maintain control with power-dominance moves, for many women it is absolutely thrilling. You are possessing her, penetrating her, controlling her by exercising control over yourself.

Your control over yourself and, as a result, your control over her, gets conflated with the intense pleasure she is feeling. You are conditioning her...just like you condition a hamster to run the wheel to get food.

In the end, it's basic reinforcement that you learn about in Psych 101. It's why BF Skinner is a certifiable genius.

tenderman100,

I looked up BF Skinner. Very interesting stuff. Its a little complex for me. Could you breakdown what you have learned from his work. Just a quick, general summary. Or maybe list some of your favorite quotes from him?

thank you,

Gio

Messages In This Thread