rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rough sex and talking dirty

Rough sex and talking dirty

Quote: (05-21-2013 09:51 AM)gandt Wrote:  

Quote: (05-21-2013 09:47 AM)Prosal Wrote:  

Quote: (05-07-2013 10:59 AM)MrXY Wrote:  

Being alpha with her from the start is important though.

Personally I make a point to come in a girl's mouth or on her face on our first sex together. She'll never again ask herself if I think of her in a sexual way and never wonder who is the dominant player in the relationship. Maybe it's a mute point, but I personally think it sends the right message. Not all girls like that initially, but they adapt with remarkable speed...

I don't do this nearly enough. I find that I much prefer cumming inside my girl. It seems like the most dominant form, biologically, if you ask me.

But the couple time I have given facials they have been fucking awesome and intensified the sexual dynamic hugely.

I will experiment!

Cumming inside a girl is more biologically dominant I agree-since she could get pregnant- but her swallowing or at least receiving a facial is far more psychologically dominant.

Moreover-it's an indication of how much she feels like you have dominated her sexually. I see guys on this board, and have heard guys in person complain, that their girl won't swallow or take a facial. I think this is a sign that they are being insufficiently dominant if it keeps happening with different girls.

The last 9 girls I have gotten blowjobs from have ALL swallowed the first time, without me telling them to, asking them to, bringing it up in any way, or physically trying to force them to. I will often grab a handful of hair while they're blowing me, but I'm not forcing their head down at that point.

But this is after I've pulled their hair, dragged them around the room, grabbed the back of their neck and bent them over, choked them, pinned them so they can't escape, sometimes slapped them,pushed their face into the mattress, dirty talked them, shoved them face first against the wall so I can fuck them from behind, and so on.

By that point they are like a puddle of warm jello. Super turned on, very sexually compliant, and happy to take a load in the face.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Messages In This Thread