rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thaifriendly - what should I expect and what should be I careful of?

Thaifriendly - what should I expect and what should be I careful of?

I strongly concur with GlobalMan. Don't waste your time to begin with on Thaifriendly or Tinder. The risk of catfishing is too great also if you aren't used to what Asian girls look like.

If one "girl" straight up asked to have sex, it's most likely a ladyboy or a prostitute. Keep this in mind, women don't suddenly change all laws of nature because they live in Thailand.

RCA all night, every night if you are ok with clubs. See if you can find a wingman or two. You will have a much better time with young fit girls there and keep in mind their ideal hookup with a foreigner is exactly a 20 year old Swede. Don't try for sex same night. Just get numbers and follow up.

It's not a good place to do solo though, so I hope you can find a wingman somewhere, either on the forum or some other online group.

I'd be very happy to be 20 years again in Thailand trust me. Just stay away from preying prostitutes and ladyboys.

Messages In This Thread