rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Good looks but no game

Good looks but no game

Quote: (09-11-2017 01:52 PM)TimePlayer Wrote:  

It is time to be frank. I’m decent looking. There are enough girls interested in me. I’m not confused about this. But, truth be told, I have absolutely no game. I am not afraid of opening a 10 anywhere anytime. I just can’t keep it up. The girls who push and sleep with me are all sluts. Normal girls don’t stay long. Is gaming an interested girl necessary? I’m realizing that the longer I chat with a girl the less likely she will bang me. I have kissed and banged girls I didn’t know their names. Sadly, I’m less attractive today than I was a few years back because of age. What do you suggest?

"Normal" conversation transforms you from "Mr attractive/ unknown/potential hot guy" to "Just another boring guy" pretty quickly.

In business the "elevator pitch" is a concept of you getting on the elevator with the CEO of a potential client. Youve got 15-30 seconds of his attention to tell your story. If he likes that story he might give you another 5 minutes. If you continue to wow him during those 5 minutes he might give you the opportunity for the "full dog and pony" presentation. If they "buy" that you close.

Your good looks are like your "elevator pitch",,,but they will only get you so far

Focus on:

In this order

-Logistics. Has to be said over and over. If your logistics aren't in order then the rest is doable but an uphill battle. Gaming without having your bang logistics down is like robbing a bank and using Uber as as the getaway car

-Eye contact. Been said a million times but cant be overstated. Maintaining eye contact with an above average looking girl is simultaneously a huge test (of you) for her and puts you on the attraction to arousal fast track. Bonus if you look her in the eyes when you speak and alternate between her eyes and mouth/lips when she does

-Break the "sex" barrier as soon as possible. "Sexualize" the conversation with light yet suggestive innuendo, stories, and questions. This denotes confidence, while creating comfort. Ramping up the sexual energy without getting weird is an art as much as a science as it must be largely customized to each girl / encounetr adn calibrated on the fly

- Break the "physical contact" barrier as soon as possible. She have a bracelet on? Grab her hand and ask her about it. Necklace, earrings, rings, tattoo*...same idea

- "Lets get out of here". Possibly the single most important phrase in game IMO. See logistics above

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Messages In This Thread