rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thailand: A good country for older men.

Thailand: A good country for older men.

Quote: (09-12-2017 10:31 PM)Adrenaline Wrote:  

Women wise, I've never got how Thailand could be such a paradise for older men (50+). It's hard enough to get the quality girls as a decent looking, younger guy these days due to the stigma associated with foreigners. Most cute, normal girls wouldn't be seen dead walking around with an older one, because that instantly labels her as a whore to Thai society. So unless you're happy smashing Issan pros/gold digging semi pros, I don't see the appeal. From a lifestyle perspective, it could be a nice place to retire though.

This has been experience as well. Frankly, Thai women aren't that good looking either. Most of the truly beautiful ones are usually married off when they are young or come from the upper classes. We foreigners are basically left with the scraps. Perhaps I'll change my mind on them when I get older but I rather head to Japan where I can get higher quality then just bang a bunch of average looking girls in Thailand.

Messages In This Thread