rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thailand: A good country for older men.

Thailand: A good country for older men.

Great post!
I'm a lot younger, but can see the attraction to Thailand as a place to retire.
Couple of things I want to add though.

Quote:Quote:

Thai women are, intellectually, not interesting.
So true! This includes university educated women! Finding an intellectually interesting Thai is probably harder than finding a virgin 22 yr old 8-9 with a pleasant character in the Anglosphere.

Quote:Quote:

Older men with younger women is the normal state of affairs in this part of the world.
My first girl friend when I arrived in Thailand was 27 years younger — my age 61 compared to her age 34. She didn’t see anything unusual with that at all. Older men here are desirable to younger women because we are seen as more stable, and, usually, better off financially.
Within reason yes, but don't expect too much. The 34 yr old is seen by high(er) value Thai men as past the expiration date.
Middle class Thai women do get frowned upon (by their own people, not by lower class people) if they have a Western man that's way older/uglier etc.
I'd go so far to say that real upper class Thai women won't be interested in Westerners at all. I'm sure some RVF member has succeeded or can succeed, but it's not within the normal spectrum.

Messages In This Thread