rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American Horror Story - Cult, exploits political climate

American Horror Story - Cult, exploits political climate

I wondered when new season of AHS will turn up here as a discussion theme, especially when I learned about its plot. While I generally agree with the OP and his assessment, I must say the following.

This was just a 1st episode and I think that it will have something maybe unpredictable in its sleeve. All these past seasons have something in common. First half of season is build up and then second half follows with something akin to plot twist or even a plot twist. In this case I think clows could turn out to be ghosts and main lesbo character echoing one of the characters she played in earlier seasons (Billie Dean?), i.e. one of the few that can see them without ghosts revealing themselves intentionally.
What I want to see (which will probably not happen) is that this season will reveal "meme magick" as a weapons used against Hillary supporters that helped Trump to win.

Messages In This Thread