rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

14-year-old Boy Reverses Gender Transition After 2 Years
4-year-old Boy Reverses Gender Transition After 2 Years
Quote: (09-10-2017 06:48 PM)Robert High Hawk Wrote:  

Quote: (09-10-2017 01:15 PM)Aurini Wrote:  

This is the stand-out case of professional Psychology abusing a child for the sake of ideology; but for ever ex-transsexual, how many kids have been diagnosed with ADHD, Autism, or any other of the myriad of disorders and 'counselled' and medicated into insanity?

As Forney likes to point out, if you go around saying something about yourself for long enough, you become it. When you take a young child and tell them that they're autistic, or learning disabled, or ADHD, they'll eventually internalize that narrative. That combined with the special ed classes, the brain-altering chemicals, and the constant reinforcement of 'dysfunction' from therapists will create an adult with MAJOR issues to work through before they can become normal again.

Some of these cases are legitimate, but far too often the diagnosis is an excuse for bad behaviour whose ultimate root is a lack of discipline, or father figures, or empathy from a system which exists, not for the students, but in spite of the students.

I agree with your post but have a question about the bolded statement. Do you feel there are legitimate cases -any legitimate cases- of mentally disturbed children who would benefit from being injected with hormones? I'm pretty sure that's not what you were inferring, but would like some clarification.

It's interesting how the bar has shifted, even amongst conservatives on so many things. Not 10 years ago, this was even classified different medically, and certainly had no place being even considered with children. It's amazing this is in the Zeitgeist no less, but it's for sure a long dead canary in the coal mine.

I would say, there are genuine cases of profound and deeply held dilusion, to the point that the child is perhaps irraparably insane in actually believing that somehow magically he is something he is not. And a reminder we are not talking about natural born hermaphrodites here, which is a much more complicated and truly tragic situation.

When said "some of these cases are legitimate," he meant autism and ADHD, not transgenderism.

Messages In This Thread