rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

14-year-old Boy Reverses Gender Transition After 2 Years
4-year-old Boy Reverses Gender Transition After 2 Years
In a totally suprising development, a boy who was pushed into changing his sex by "professionals" has changed his mind.

Quote:Quote:

A 14-year-old Australian boy has changed his mind two years after he began gender transition into a woman with female hormones at age 12.
Patrick Mitchell from Australia began taking estrogen hormones at 12-years-old after “professionals” told his mother it was the “right choice”, following a diagnosis of gender dysphoria.

“He grew out his hair and started to take the hormones, which caused his body to grow breasts. But two years on, Mitchell had a change of heart,” reported the Independent. “In the beginning of 2017, teachers at school began to refer to him as a girl which triggered Mitchell to question if he had made the right decision.”

“Now, in a bid to revert back to his original body, he has stopped taking his medication and is about to have an operation to remove excess breast tissue in what will be the final stage of his transition,” they continued.

After two years of transitioning, Mitchell reportedly told his mother, “I’m just not sure that I am a girl.”

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/09/08...-hormones/

No sign of the father, of course.

I'm an adult man and sometimes struggle with deciding what to eat for dinner. Only a broken society would allow kids to mess up their bodies in the name of virtue.

Messages In This Thread