rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American girls, are they really bad?

American girls, are they really bad?

I work at a university hospital in flyover counry. My department is located right next to the pharmacy department. This department has the best looking girls in the hospital.

Every semester, a new crop of college girls is brought in to deliver medication to patients and complete training/class work for their degree. Most of these girls are nice, pleasant, have good heads on their shoulders, long hair, thin. Most guys here would be happy to date them. I'd say the average girl is probably a 6.5 or 7, with maybe a couple of 8s sprinkled in. If these girls are raging sluts, they aren't projecting it for the world to see with their dress/mannerisms. Which is important to me. The appearance of 'classy' [Image: wink.gif]

But there's one girl that stands out. She definitely the best looking girl in the department. Petite, and absolutely beautiful. She's a dark-featured Eastern Euro girl with tan skin and long, brown hair. If that's your type, it'd be hard to find a girl who looks as good.

When I first saw her around, but before I got to know her, I knew immediately she wasn't from America.

Why?

She carries herself with a grace that's absent in American girls. There's a certain fluidity and serenity in her movements that isn't so focused on showing off tits and ass, but her entire feminine form. By contrast, the American girls seem to walk very stiffly, with their knees, backs, and necks held very straight.

In terms of culture, especially where I live, most American girls are heavy drinkers. I don't drink alcohol at all, and I find women who drink to be extremely unattractive. The problem in this part of the States is that girls who like you will try and entice you by telling you about some of their crazy drunken exploits, as if they're a good thing.

When I say:

"That's cool. But I don't drink alcohol."

"You don't?"

"No, I never have."

"Oh . . ." said all wide-eyed.

That's usually the last time I hear about how much she likes drinking.

Fact is, I don't want to sit around and watch my girlfriend get drunk twice a week, nor do I want to sit at home on a Friday night while she's out binge drinking with friends. What I like about Asia is that it's not all that uncommon to find girls who don't/rarely drink at all. Or, like in Cambodia for example, women might have a beer or two after dinner with friends, but it's more of a social thing, not the primary focus of the evening.

I think my biggest problem with American women is their tendency to rip dudes apart in public with their snarky, cuntish bullshit. Either at work, or maybe they're out with a boyfriend or something. Straight up laying into their dude for a slight mis-step, calling him out in front of people she doesn't know, or purposely trying to humiliate a guy in front of her friends.

Or when women in customer service roles act disrespectful or abrasive to customers. I can't imagine such a thing happening in Thailand.

Everyone on this forum knows why they're doing this, but that doesn't excuse them.

Since we are speaking generally, I find American women to be more mannish and less pleasant than their counterparts in the developing countries I've visited/lived in. Also, it astounds me that women in Cambodia who probably own like 3 shirts and two pairs of pants, wipe their asses with their hands after shitting on a squat toilet, and are completely illiterate have more dignity that the average American broad.

At this point, I'd say I'm interested in 10-15% of American women. Maybe 25% if we're on a college campus. That number is probably over 50% in China, Cambodia, Thailand, elsewhere.

I will say that adding 15-20 pounds of muscle to your body and learning to harness your masculine energy is a great way to eliminate having to deal with the 'basic' American woman. The won't test you, because they can tell you won't put up with their horseshit. Also, you should have no problem attracting the quality American women who still do exist out there.

Messages In This Thread