rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Newbie Goals

Newbie Goals

Quote: (09-09-2011 09:34 AM)Senateguy Wrote:  

Quote: (09-08-2011 09:42 PM)wi30 Wrote:  

It all depends on what you think a good goal for you will be. None of us know your story and we all have different opinions of goal setting. I for one didn't jump into the deep end right away and approach 10 girls every night and I would guess most guys on here didn't either. It may lengthen the learning curve a bit but set a goal slightly higher than your comfort level and keep increasing from there. I know that goes against what most people teach, but you not going to have the experience or the courage to talk to dozens of girls on your first night out. Maybe start with a couple approaches, and keep increasing that number every time you go out. In the end it's going to come down to what you think will be best for improvement.

As for me, I bought bang and got into the game about a year and a half ago. I have literally just started seeing huge strides over the past few months. It took me a good 6 months to simply internalize what I was reading and change my body language and whatnot. It sure as hell doesn't happen overnight. Once you get rejected enough, you start seeing patterns in the interactions you are having. You will make simple mistakes with a lot of girls until finally you start to "get it". You will have a few good nights where everything goes your way after a lot of nights where everything doesn't.

Keep grinding it out and work your ass of until you get to the point where your swagger will turn heads when you walk into a room.

That's really good info. Maybe i'll set it at 4 approaches a night and just use the basic openers that Roosh has in Bang. That's for the input. If i could ask, what were your first couple of months like?

My first couple months were brutal to say the least. I let so many opportunities pass me by because I was always waiting for the perfect moment to approach. I didn't have the balls to approach in tough situations. I also had that needy vibe that girls could sense from a mile away. I would over think every interaction and constantly checked my posture and body language. The majority of girls I was talking to were social circle type girls that I met through a mutual friend.

It is absolutely necessary to push through the rejections and fix your mistakes one by one. I like Giovonny's structure as it doesn't put too much pressure on you and you will constantly see small improvements.

Messages In This Thread