rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black Brothers: What's been Your experience with Dominican women here in the U.S.?

Black Brothers: What's been Your experience with Dominican women here in the U.S.?

Quote: (09-07-2011 09:38 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2011 02:43 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2011 02:23 PM)Jason Zee Wrote:  

Aren’t Dominican’s basically Black?

I've always said if you're black and want a Latina, go for the Boricuas and the Brasileiras, they just love black men, I'd go even further and say they prefer them -- especially the ones who don't see themselves as white.

I've met plenty of Brazilian chicks in the U.S. and none were with black guys, so I wouldn't say they prefer them, not even close.

(Sheesh) I notice a lot of this kind of talk around here. What happened to that "model of abundance" that Roosh talks about? My observations
and experience tells me Brasileiras aren't totally to be charged to the game.

Quote:Quote:

As for dominicanas in the U.S., I've been approached by several, but I have a somewhat "dominican" look. I never ran into one here that copped that uppity-type attitude u described. I saw that ish more in santiago or santo domingo. But then I don't have as much experience with Washington Heights dominicanas, more Boston, Philly, Jersey types.
Overall I notice less of an attitude from Dominicanas than from Boricuas. Maybe because they are more americanized. And that whole "Dominican Look" is funny. Few weeks ago a coworker of mine told me my facial features looked Dominican.(silly) He was Brazilian. On 2 occasions he tried to get to marry his daughter for her green card or something. My complexion is close to say maybe Tariq Nasheed's complexion (If you know who that is.)

Messages In This Thread