rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black Brothers: What's been Your experience with Dominican women here in the U.S.?

Black Brothers: What's been Your experience with Dominican women here in the U.S.?

Quote: (06-01-2012 03:17 PM)RougeNoir Wrote:  

Quote: (05-31-2012 01:37 PM)kdolo Wrote:  

"They are just so attractive that I'm still hungry for them even after they ignored the shit out of me."

As Blade said in the finale of Blade - the first one...

"Some motherfuckers are always trying iceskate uphill.."

Part of "game" is accepting that not all women or groups are easily available to you and others - move on and don't waste time ....unless you are a masochist and derive some secret pleasure from this.

I typed my response to the OP to basically give my input on what occurred to me on my brief NY trip. As I have said before, I think from learning NY game through mishaps in approaches, I would have been able to bag a Dominicana within two weeks or so. Game is not giving up and going after what you want with confidence.

Yeah I have actually lost interest in explaining anything on this thread. I've smash all types of platina americana. But whateves

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Messages In This Thread