rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black Brothers: What's been Your experience with Dominican women here in the U.S.?

Black Brothers: What's been Your experience with Dominican women here in the U.S.?

Quote: (04-29-2012 10:25 AM)elabayarde Wrote:  

Quote: (09-10-2011 03:11 PM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

Quote: (09-09-2011 12:05 PM)The Lesser Evil Wrote:  

Quote: (09-08-2011 06:05 PM)Black Quixote Wrote:  

Yeah definitely all about game. I spoke enough to understand what she was saying. My bachata is TIGHT. My brother's is on another level. His spanish is great and that helps him immensely. Ive watched him go to work dancing bachata, and the girls minds Being BLOWN. And then when he opens his mouth to speak spanish (he knows ALOT of domincan slang) they go fucking crazy.

Ive even seen girls curse him out yelling at him he is dominican and to stop denying who he is and saying he isnt. He tries to tell them he isnt dominican and is american but they dont listen and swear because of his bachata/salsa abilities and spanish. It's hilarious. though its 90% my brothers mindset. He will dance bachata and salsa BY HIMSELF. And be having just a good time as when he is with a girl. So girls flock to him. It's awesome. His game is ridiculous too. Its so funny to watch the BADDEST of the BAD girls come in like they are the shit, then DROP everything for him. It's insane.

Oh, and he is a BIT lighter then me. And Im as dark as Wale. So jiggaboo.

Good game. Tight & calibrated!

imo I can go on and on about this but to keep it short and sweet, from years of dealing with Dominicanas unless you have "good hair" and pass the brown paper bag test the chances of you slaying quality Dominican punani consistently is close to nil regardless of Game. Now if you are willing to break some dollars and go into a trick bag that's a different story. Dominican chicks remind me a lot of Jamaican women(No offense to Athlone), They looooooove money and will look past that colorism thang if you can do something for her. Just keep in mind, that the Domi-chick who is only banging you because you are paying her MetroPCS bill and take her grocery shopping at Cotsco once a month, her "Cousin" is banging her Gratis and borrowing her phone.

Note that I am not saying that its impossible to bang top notch Dominican lizards in the US if you are a dark skinned Brotha. What I am saying is that it is very difficult to do consistently. The examples given by Black Quixote and azulsombra actually collaborate what I have just written. The average Brotha doesn't speak fluent Spanish, dance Bachata/Salsa or gets confused for a Dominican. Shit, White playas don't have to do anything other than say "Hola!" and they bang Dominicanas with relative ease. However, this still shouldn't prevent you from putting ya bid in and campaigning hard like Obama.

Mannn please. IF you are dark, you Must reflect there culture in someway. Or be a dark Rican... like Tego Calde LOL
In the states, I don.t care if you are dark or not. Walk up to a dominican girl... Say Dime A V. Dame lu or que lo que. They will talk to you. They know that half of dominicans in D.R. are African black in color, though they say they are Indios.
Tego is Puerto Rican, I am specifically talking about Dominicans in the US. Also, you anecdote doesn't disprove my point that Dark Skinned Brothas have to work harder to land Dominican Dimes in the U.S. for two reasons.

1. The story you told happened in the DR.

2. By your own admissions you aren't dark skinned.

But I digress, I am curious now. Break your Dominican Game down in the US with a data sheet. Please come up with something better than walking up to them and saying "what sup? " to them in Dominican Tigre barrio slang..

Messages In This Thread