rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Grow Like a New Lifter Again?"

"Grow Like a New Lifter Again?"

As a seasoned fitness enthusiast (I've been exercising consistently for over 18 years), I find that variety is a great way to stay consistent and Consistency = Gains.

There are so many muscles in the human body and there is more than just size when it comes to improving your aesthetic.
Real mature Muscle Density is hard to build when you are inconsistent.
A really dense thick muscle looks, feels and functions amazingly.

To build these super full, dense and mature muscles - you really need to be consistent day in and day out for years on end.

To stay this consistent and to stave off boredom, I like to add a lot of variety to my training.
Weightlifting, Calisthenics, Gymnastics, Martial Arts (Striking & Grappling), Yoga and Playing Sports.

Yes, Weightlifting is the Top Dog but it is not the the end all be all when it comes to developing muscles and strength throughout your entire body.

Be athletic, exercise every single day in some way shape or form.

There are way too many young Weightlifters with garbage mobility, flexibility and movement, if your stiff now in your 20's and 30's - imagine how tight you'll be in your 40's and 50's.

Messages In This Thread