rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Opening a Restaurant in Vancouver

Opening a Restaurant in Vancouver

Laner: Yes location is everything for any business, but you cant forget that scenery is equally important. Look at Cactus Club for proof.

Sidney Crosby: Yeah no Im a Canadian citizen and hes American. We do have business experiences in other ventures but the restaurant thing is lacking thats why I turned to here. NOOOO Vancouver would be great but even a shitty condo is 2 mil these days, im focusing in on white rock/ Langley area cause thats where the retires go, so they have more money to spend. No thats the thing I wont sell it as an ethnic place but rather a more white washed restaurant similar to chiplotle. I thought about the food truck thing, but it I dont know if the grill would fit in a truck; and then I would def have to sell it as an ethnic place. Problem is most people have not heard of peruvian food much less of the actual country, so its a tough sell trying to appell to someones curious side.

Messages In This Thread