rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best cities/countries for Indian and South Asian men?

Best cities/countries for Indian and South Asian men?

Indians in general need to stop making such a massive deal out of their race.

Look at the posts from a beer is enough. Crazy insecurity and self flagellation over how some Indians have bad game and smell bad and therefore fuck it up for the rest of us. I really could care less that some other Indian guys have bad game. I try to be the best guy I can be and people pick up on that. Yeah I've experienced some racism but honestly I think most people I've met never really gave a fuck about my race and treated me as an individual first.

Stop thinking of yourself as an "Indian man". Think of yourself instead as a man with his own goals and interests. Stop wondering about how others perceive "Indian men". The way they perceive a genuinely good-hearted Indian guy who has put the work into his body and lifestyle will be completely different from the way they perceive an IRT who writes a million internet posts per day. Stop tripping out about "Indian-specific game advice". Honestly, it doesn't exist. Getting jacked, being more social, and optimizing your life are things that can be done by people of any race or ethnicity.

My top piece of advice to Indian guys is to stop tripping about being Indian and figure out your life instead. There is no one ethnicity that is hostile to Indians, and the number of locations that are "terrible" for Indians are probably very few. I've seen Indians with hot girls even in "terrible" places like San Francisco. Clearly those girls didn't really give a shit about all the FOBs with bad game either.

Thankfully guys like a beer is enough have stopped IRTing all over the forum, but this is a common problem I see with Indian guys both online and IRL. Stop tripping and improve yourself. You'll be fine, I promise, and your race will matter a lot less than you think it does.

Messages In This Thread