rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Luckystar in Sweden

Luckystar in Sweden

Yeah, my experience in Camden was a bunch of nappy hipster chicks. No thanks. London definitely is a city where you need to know where to go to find your niche. It's huge and has a lot of different scenes and areas. And I do agree, that although it's not the greatest city in terms of nightlife, it's not nearly as bad as this board makes it out to be. I would never complain about going out in London. You can do far worse. So I guess I agree with you. Every opinion on this board has a strange way of becoming exaggerated.

My best nights out in England actually happened in Southampton. Small college town in the south with two big universities right next to each other. Nightlife was rocking 7 nights a week and the quality was surprisingly pretty decent, ratios were good, girls were receptive.

I still want to check out Stockholm. I've always thought Scandi girls were a bit overrated, but I'm having a hard time believing it's as bad as some people on this thread are making it out to be. Stockholm nightlife has a reputation for being stuck-up and "hypergamous," so I imagine if that's not a guy's scene, or not what he's used to then he's going to be strongly biased against it. I felt the same way the first time I went to Miami. My frustration with the glam shit totally tainted my perception of the women there.

Messages In This Thread