rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game... Some Real Jedi Shit!

Game... Some Real Jedi Shit!

Quote: (09-08-2011 12:35 AM)wolf Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2011 11:27 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

I don't know why people are hating; this guy sounds like he was your boy in high school (like 5 years ago) and you fell out of touch; when someone is really your friend, they keep in touch with you and vice versa. That makes him a casual acquaintance, and the difference between 'casual acquaintance' and 'friend' is pretty big. A co-worker you that you sometimes work with and chat with but otherwise rarely call or even think about is a casual acquaintance; someone you've partied with every week for ten years is a friend.

I mean you try not to do it, but damn. If a former friend I hadn't seen in years invited me out and he has a hot girlfriend who is loving me but is bored of him, I'm sorry but as soon as he ducks out for a piss or moves to get the next round I escalate like a chairlift, and when he separates later I put something concrete with her on the books, like drinks at my place.

You think guys that fuck the greatest number and highest quality of chicks get gun-shy because some girl who's with a guy they haven't been tight with in 7 years is sweating them? Is the reason we got into game not to fuck more and better chicks?

As others have said, if it wasn't you, it'd be someone else, and being that she was giving you a blower within a few hours of the meet, I would be more than willing to bet that there is already someone else. Your poor, oblivious, video-gaming herb of a former friend...

Pussy is like a house; you think you own it, but you never really do, and if you don't maintain it, then everything is going to go to shit.

You think he would have such an easy time if he chatted her up on the street? I don't think so.

Let's be realistic, the only reason she was all over him is because he's buddies/friends/acquaintance/etc. with her bf. A chick has multitudes of reasons to sleep with her bf's associates.

My friend has slept with almost every gf his friends had during and after their relationship, and almost all of them came to him and practically put pussy on the platter.

Oh, no one is denying the power of the social circle, a power which multiplies by like 50 if you happen to have the best game and looks of the guys on hand. Assuming intermediate-level game, Daytime Street Game might net a 4% bang-rate; the same level in Social Circle Game (parties, barbecues, gatherings etc) it's at least 30%.

Quote:Quote:

Nobody is arguing the fact that she is a whore, or that if it wasn't him then it would be someone else. My problem is doing it several feet away from a guy who trusted you to be in his place in the first place.

I never said it wasn't a little bit shifty of him; I've been there and you try to avoid it if you can, but that's the problem with men; we may be able to stop chasing sex when it's out of reach, but when it's knocking at our door, it's on. That sounds exactly like what happened to our boy, and I can't hate on him for capitalizing; I would have.

But while were at it, it's totally buddy's fault for not running a proper screen. This was a FaceBook message; if I was a herb looking to fill a video-game queue on a Friday and I know my little hardbody Asian girlfriend is around, I'm not inviting anyone better looking than me, I'm not inviting anyone who makes more money than me, and if I'm inviting someone I haven't seen in years, I'm scouring pictures and wall posts and if buddy has girls always at his side or posting on his wall, then he's not coming either.

As I said; you don't own it, you just think you do.

Messages In This Thread