rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I need some help.

I need some help.

Hey guys, first post here and looking for some advice on what I should be doing to get laid more often.

Basically, I get laid twice a year if I'm lucky and it's usually while I'm drunk and on vacation. I have never soberly approached a girl and had anything come out of it. I was a virgin until I was 20 and was also pretty out of shape up until that time. Since then I lost some weight and got some more confidence. I'm 23 now.

I still don't comprehend how guys all around me are getting laid and hooking up with random chicks at the club. I see guys making out with girls at night clubs and it just seems like a pipe dream for me at this point. I'm pretty shy around girls if I'm not drunk and have complete shit game on tinder although I get a decent amount of matches who I find very attractive.

Basically, how the fuck can I find a friend with benefits or work it so I can get laid more often?? I have a really nice car, good sounding job and I'm not that bad looking. I know if one of you were put into my shoes you could clean up no questions asked.

Where do I start? I have a bunch of tinder matches waiting for me and I have absolutely no clue what to say to them.

Thanks

Messages In This Thread