rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Strip Club Game?

Strip Club Game?

Quote:Quote:

If they ask you for a dance treat them like the ugliest girl at the bar.
Look her up and down and smile like..You're fucking kidding me right? . Don't seem cheap and don't let her think she's in control.
You want pussy and she wants money! If you can hustle her out of some pussy you would right?

Well,she wants your cash without fucking and if you give it to her guess what?
...you've already lost. I think it depends...if its a stripper i find extremely hot, i def wouldn't mind paying for it even if that might defeat the purpose of going. Otherwise, i don't think i'd want to.

Quote:Quote:

NoVA ain't no better, man. I will say that CCR has stepped its A-Team up, but still...if I end up in there it's usually to watch a sporting event and chow on some of their steak bites.

I know you said you avoid DC mainstays Camelot and Archibald's (there's also a joint called Stadium in NE or thereabouts, some folks have raved about it but I hear they have a cover and the neighborhood is suspect, so fuck that noise) but I'll tell you this, you might want to check out Ozio and Sign of the Whale next door to Camelot. The dancers will often grab a drink at the latter and, at least in the past, would party the former. I know meeting them at another venue kinda defeats the purpose, but I just thought I'd pass that on. Good hunting!
They'd go to Sign of the Whale after? Really?! I thought that place was only a haven for prudish 21 year old girls who are in big groups lol. That was one of things i wanted to know...where do the hot stripper girls hang out at? Would make meeting up with them later much more easy as its a place we'd both be familiar with....

Messages In This Thread