rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Started giggling as soon as I opened

Started giggling as soon as I opened

Sort of botched opening field report here. Want input on interpreting fucking giggling.

I'm riding my racing bike on the bike path along the Sacramento river today near the university, it's just beautiful, very hot, dry and still, near sunset, giant, lush trees are amber-lit from the low-hanging sun and the river almost imperceptibly throbs under its glassy surface.

I was so struck I just stopped and stared at the water for a couple minutes.

So I am back on the city streets in a trance and riding slow, I hear someone behind me and a young woman passes.

She gets caught at a stop light and I catch up. She has a decent bike with a milk crate on the back in to which she's put her brightly colored backpack.

I was really relaxed and confident from exercising and opened her with what I was actually thinking at the moment.

"Getting out of class?"

She's about 26, or a sun damaged 23 maybe. I look mid-forties, it's hard to tell with cycling helmet and sunglasses on.

And she starts GIGGLING. She also answered yes, and it wasn't continuous giggling like something was wrong, it was kind of intermittent like she was all excited or something.

I'm looking at her and despite all the rating debate stuff I'll try to offer a hotness range-- to you picky Maxim lovers, a 6, to me an 8 -- big blue eyes, nice skin, athletic, casual dress instead of lounge lizard shit consumer oriented high-heels, nice teeth, and SMILING AND OPEN (+++), a little horsefaced, but I thought she was really likable and open and SHE PICKED UP THE CONVERSATION AND MADE SOME EFFORT (+++)

But I don't know what to make of the damn giggling.

I actually sounded pretty articulate, talked about how relaxing it was when it was hot, asked her if she liked hot weather, talked about how the trees were "shimmering." My tone of voice was good, didn't talk too fast, was relaxed from riding.

But she just had the fucking giggles. Again, not to the point where I thought there was something really odd about my appearance, she was just-- nervous or something?

I hate to sound stupid, but I went home and was looking in the mirror at myself in my bike helmet and fancy sunglasses and I don't think I looked THAT odd.

What is going on? Is that a sure sign they're in heat or something?

I bailed because I was not in the mood for phone numbers, I've got to psych myself up and get logistics going for instadating-- it would have been way better to try to convince her to go for an ice cream-- there are places within close range from where we were and it's way quicker to get the BS out of the way.

I kind of think I blew it but I need to learn better what is going on when they act like that.

She reminded me of this really dumb girlfriend I had who was always DTF, I could tell her about other girls and she was still down, like an idiot I neglected her for an cold 8.5 who blew me off. The 8.5 actually told me once she only wanted sex once a week and she was 22.

All my life I've had friends who tell me "That chick was really into you" and that even though I just ask stupid questions they are just opening up to me and I am totally missing it. I am really basically naive and trusting so maybe they spot a good Beta victim haha. But if it's true I should PLAY the victim not BE it.

Messages In This Thread