rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who Else Has Never Bedded A Woman With A Kid/Kids?

Who Else Has Never Bedded A Woman With A Kid/Kids?

Any way you slice it, you're putting your piece in a place that some guy not only beat you to but squirted up in enough times to impregnate.

Some other guy's DNA is in her forever.
Quote:Quote:

Scientists have discovered a new form of non-genetic inheritance, showing for the first time that offspring can resemble a mother's previous sexual partner -- in flies at least. Researchers manipulated the size of male flies and studied their offspring. They found that the size of the young was determined by the size of the first male the mother mated with, rather than the second male that sired the offspring.

This just turns me off, no matter how pretty she may be. Even if I impregnate her, my offspring will be polluted with the genes of another. This goes beyond banging milfs. Sluts used to be shamed for a reason.

In hindsight, all the girls I've busted in but never impregnated may produce children carrying some of my traits... don't know how I feel about this.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Messages In This Thread