rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who Else Has Never Bedded A Woman With A Kid/Kids?

Who Else Has Never Bedded A Woman With A Kid/Kids?

Quote:Quote:

I've had sex with plenty of MILFs, and to be honest, they tend to have looser pussies ON AVERAGE than women with no kids. It's not a myth, it's true based on my experiences.

Quote:Quote:

About Kegels, I spoke to a woman who did them right after her birth and she claimed she was tighter than before

I once had an on off relationship with a woman who had three kids. She had been doing kegels, and without any iota of exaggeration she was the tightest sex buddy i have ever had. She literally could grip my cock using her inner muscles (or whatever one could call them) to the point my schlong would be throbbing post sex. She would make it so tight that it would hurt sometimes when i was in her -it felt kinda like squeezing my cock in her palm. I haven't come across such a tight pudenda before or since.

On the other side i have come across pretty loose women that don't have kids.

The kegel thing is real.

But outside of sex the MILFs i've known generally are easier to get along with. But the baggage they come with is just not worth any sort of long term commitment. From me.

Messages In This Thread