rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Berkeley protest (August 27, 2017)

Berkeley protest (August 27, 2017)

As best I can make out, yesterday there was supposed to be a right wing rally in San Francisco, but it was shut down because of fear of violence from counter protesters for peace.

And then today, there was supposed to be a rally against hate in Berkeley, which basically means only antifa show up and the representatives from the right are few and far between.

I have followed this Twitter stream from a very naive journalist from San Francisco.

She is having a difficult time figuring out why things are getting violent even though mostly everyone at the protest is on the left.

For some reason, she seems to believe that antifa are anti-hate.

Quote:[/url]

She goes from that, to. a little time later, this:

Quote:

She has no idea what is happening. Life isn't making sense.

Wait a minute, she just needs to get into the proper victim spirit, then she will understand.

God no, her water bottle has been confiscated.

Now she gets it.

Quote:

She is so flustered, she is inventing words. Latest word from Lizzie is "squirmish."

Quote:

It is looking like this is about 2000 leftists, with maybe three or four guys in Trump hats idiotically showing up with predictable brave antifa results.

Quote:

Not enough Trump supporters, so to combat hate they are going after journalists:

Quote:

This is so predictable it is getting tedious. Doesn't deserve a thread.

Left initiates violence. Police hide. People on the right get beaten. Sometimes fight back. Reporters say either peaceful protesters defended themselves against violent Nazis, or, charitably, there was violence on both sides.

The social engineering is so obvious. They aren't even trying to fool us anymore.

It is the same thing over and over.

The only one surprised is our girl Lizzie:

Quote:

I can't wait to see how she spins her article in tomorrow's SF Chronicle.

Strap in Lizzie, it's going to take some talent to turn that clusterfuck into a peaceful protest against evil Nazis.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Edit. Oops, I was wrong. Got set straight by cuckjournalist Shane Bauer.

Right was supposed to have a rally in the park, but was met by this.

Quote:

It is funny, but the violence doesn't seem to bother our boy Shane. Nor does the removal of the last of our rights: Speech and Assembly.

In fact it all seems to give him a little chubby.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/shane_bauer/status/901911588562640896]

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Messages In This Thread