rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Everything is on you : a message to RVF community

Everything is on you : a message to RVF community

Hello my friends! Today we are not here to talk about the left, girls or game but about us only.
Recently I have been witnessing a trend to our community: we complain too much and frankly sometime the only difference between libtards and (some of) us are that they are left-wing whereas we are right-wing, not that we are strong and they are weak. It is time for a general wake-up call to stop whining and start acting so that we can be truly strong!

A few examples that we must change
A perfect one was on ROK this morning : What Would You Do If The Girlfriend You Loved Sucked 12 Penises.

Quote:Quote:

It’s hard not to feel sympathy for the boyfriend upon discovering a cheating girlfriend
In general I would agree with that statement, but for this particular case I would disagree : the BF is question made a choice to be blind to all the evidence of her slut nature, he is weak and a bigger redpill wake up call (lets say him caughting her in the act) will be beneficial on the long term. If he still doesn't wake, i would respect that but won't feel anymore sympathy for him.

Another example that we speak in length on this forum is being with a slut. On the one hand you have guys only going to clubs just for one night stands and on the other hand you complain later that you can't find a suitable GF/wife. Just from a numerical point of views, more conservative girls are less likely to go to clubs and stay late than sluts or attention whores. Hence you start with the club looking like 90% of girls not being girlfriend material, probably more. So maybe it is time to explore other alternatives like daygame.

Everything is on you: what can we do to act
You want to find a suitable girlfriend? Accept the possibility that you won't bang on the first night and that finding one takes time

Google or other globalist companies are pushing an evil agenda? Start using more other platforms (duckduckgo for ex), educate close friends and family about it and boycott places (I don't go to starbucks anymore since they promote transgender and rapefugees)

You're not having enough results with game? learn a new method, seek good players for advice and practice differently more

You're sick of this rapefugee/feminist/globalist promoting society? Educate people you're close with, group with like-minded people, go into politics (even just local mayor), train to become strong, prepare for emergencies situations, etc

You think we hear too much about feminist and that they have too much attention? Stop listing here every articles they publish (except the important ones of course)

A final word
As you can see, we have a choice. I am not saying that we can control everything or that it is easy, but we can control our reactions. I will leave you with a motto I changed slightly :

Winners focus on winning, losers compare themselves to others or focus on the negative

Make men great again!

Messages In This Thread