rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

IOTA Thread (First Non-Blockchain Coin)

IOTA Thread (First Non-Blockchain Coin)

Yeah that's what you always hear. I can't count how many times I've had this conversation.

"These idiots got caught with a nasty security flaw in their code. When they got caught out they said it was 'a security measure'. When Vitalik Buterin called them on this they said he didn't know about cryptocurrencies to criticize him."

"Dude you just don't understand the TANGLE!"

You have not the slightest idea who I am, what my background is, what I've read about IOTA or its team, what I know about Directed Acyclic Graphs, the Internet of Things, cryptography, formal proofs, game theory as it relates to cryptocurrencies, centralized control, security through obscurity or a billion other relevant fields. You just know that I think your coin is a joke, and because of that I must "have no idea".

IOTA is an idiot coin, made by idiots, sold by idiots, and touted by idiots. It is going up because it uses lots of shiny buzzwords that are attractive to idiots, (Ternary Computing!) and there are a lot of idiots in the world. But it's nothing more than that.

Messages In This Thread