rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rundown of European Cities I've been to

Rundown of European Cities I've been to

Quote: (04-09-2009 07:00 PM)travelstobang Wrote:  

Quote: (04-09-2009 03:01 PM)elguapo Wrote:  

hahahaha...all this talk about argentina being cheap.

I think Ukraine should be cheaper than Argentina, no?

Yeah, Peru and all the dirty south american countries with brick-faced chicks are cheaper.

I did the transition : 4 months in Argentina, then straight to eastern europe. My wallet is hurting. I miss 5 pesos wine, gourmet meals at Sudestada and my palermo condo. If you want any type of western comfort in eastern europe (and especially EU members) you will get raped. Groceries are also pricey.

Man, I miss that zeleney or chorney borche and a Lvivski massive beer for 6 hryvnya... Also, Ukrainian girls giggling at you as your slurp away at both... I have to get back to Ukraine.

And if you are thinking cheap travel and economic crisis (Argentina) the Ukrainian economy is in crisis mode right now, so even cheaper travel. As for Odessa, it is alright, not my fave. It is a big time tourist city, if not the biggest one in Eastern Europe.

For me the best travelling is going to those random spots on the map and you have no reason to really go to. These are the best places to meet locals, by far, and they will hook you up with local spots, meals, places to crash, and most of all, they will introduce you to women, usually the town bicycle, so stay strapped up.

Messages In This Thread