rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Questions about intermittent fasting

Questions about intermittent fasting

Quote: (08-23-2017 04:41 PM)MrTickle Wrote:  

I would like to try this but this is going to be difficult to fit into my schedule. I am normally at work by 8 am and then leave around 5pm. I would have to skip breakfast, take on a small lunch at 12pm (else I'll feel fatigued in the afternoon as energy is taken up digesting the food) and then have a main meal around 6pm.

So if other people are doing this do you try and use the same time window or will one day vary to the next?

I like to use the same time window but I am flexible in that I will sometimes switch it up whether it is the lunch or dinner meal I miss. For example, if for some reason I have a big lunch, I will sometimes decide to skip dinner to add in an extra fast day. For me the energy levels can vary on my fast day where sometimes I have extra energy and other days I am dragging. However, I tend to do my fast days on days where I know I won't be doing a lot of physical activity. But this is more in line with standard weight lifting advice where you eat more on the days you workout and less on the days you do not. If you are consistently experiencing too many cravings during your fast, I might look into the foods you are eating as that may be a contributing factor. For me, the cleaner I eat, the easier IF is.

Messages In This Thread