rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

In DC for 2 more years, making the best of it?

In DC for 2 more years, making the best of it?

Alright fellas, as you guys know...i'm one of the people who's complained about DC of course. Getting an employment opportunity in NoVA. Decided to stay here as my unemployment is running out soon and didn't get the job that i was trying to interview for a help desk job that would've been in Austin, TX(Would've been payed a bit lower tho). Least i'll finally move out to have my own place/roommate.

So I'm wondering....since i plan to get a telecommuter job once the two year contract is over....what do you guys suggest I do in the mean time?

Day Game? Meetup.com/ThingsToDC/ProsIntheCity Events?, Bars outside of DC? Travel one weekend a month? Just try to go for day 2s and leave the bar early? Online Game?

Not sure what I should do at this point....considering i only really did night game and stopped doing day game actively a couple years ago.

Messages In This Thread