rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Things you have given up which have had a positive impact on your life

Things you have given up which have had a positive impact on your life

- Personal Facebook page. Total waste of time. I still have to keep one for work, unfortunately, but I have unfollowed 75% of my "friends" on that account.

- Cable TV. Cut the cord years ago and never regretted it. I watch Netflix, but avoid the commercials and SJW stuff that's all over regular TV.

- Drastically cut time spent watching NFL and NBA games. Got really sick of the SJW/BLM mentalities of both. I do watch Cardinals games with my local buddies, but that's more about maintaining acquaintanceships than caring about the games.

- Carb-heavy foods like bread, pasta, rice, etc. I keep daily carb intake under 50g and have kept flab off for five years now.

- Prepackaged/processed food. Only eating stuff that comes from the perimeter of the store, not the colorful boxes of food-like substances found in the aisles.

- Craft beer/microbrews. I reached the point where all the "cool new" beers were just retreads of stuff I'd had before, the beer is carb-heavy, and so many craft beer enthusiasts are listless, pot-bellied spergs.

- All sodapop, diet or otherwise. That shit is horrible for the human body.

- Debating anyone about anything important. No one's mind is ever changed. Waste of time and effort.

- Lately I'm working on excising as much soy from my diet as possible. I recently started making my own salad dressing to avoid soy and soybean oil, for example.

Messages In This Thread