rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Urban Planning

Urban Planning

Alright I am 3 weeks into my degree, whilst some lectures on the technical side of urban planning have been alright I have a module which is the social science side of urban planning. The female lecturer was talking about how Donald Trump assaults women and how there is still gender equality in the UK LOL. Whilst I have no problem with this module why does my lecturer have to mix her own super-left political views into the lecture - that is her opinion. I can now see what you say Brosemite, there is always that SJW professor - I am trying to learn about the subject not get personal political views regurgitated at me (now I see the brainwashing side of uni). Luckily my other professors don't seem as SJW and are chill, when I explore more in my modules and make connections with more people in the field I will look back at the career directions list here and try to incorporate that into a future plan.

Messages In This Thread