rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red Pill Movies

Red Pill Movies

Hadn't seen the following movies on the thread so I though I'd add them.

Gladiator(2000)

The story is one of pure masculinity. The protagonists Wife and Son were killed, and he was sold into slavery. In traditional Spartan alpha-ness, he goes out and obliterates anything in his path. Eventually he finds himself directly in front of the person who gave the order to kill his family. It just gets better from there. Russel Crowe's performance was unbelievable, it is in my top 10 list, easily.

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%...hy.gif&f=1]

Glengarry Glen Ross(1992)

The ~10 minutes of screen time that Alec Baldwin had was the highlight of this movie. It represents the cutthroat masculine environment that used to be around. It was a slow, but great movie that shows what the mediocre salesmen(Jack Lemmon and Ed Harris) could be if they acted more confident and found more opportunities, much like the alpha males in this movie(Alec Baldwin and Al Pacino).

To Catch A Thief(1955)

This was back when women weren't put on pedestals by Hollywood, and when men were men. Starring Cary Grant and Grace Kelly, this is a romance and drama movie. Grant, who is a former criminal in the movie, is forced to come back to Monaco because somebody is robbing under his MO. The police come for him instead of the actual criminal. This brings him into contact with a wealthy young women. You can see where it goes from here.

The dynamic is really what is alpha in this movie. Cary Grant dominates any scene he is in. The way he talks, walks, and his body language all scream alpha. Grace Kelly is also feminine, and beautiful to look at through the duration of the film.

I encourage you to watch all three of the movies.

"You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it." -Monsieur Gustave H, The Grand Budapest Hotel.

Ketosis Datasheet
Diet Update #1

Messages In This Thread