rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do I confront oneitis about this situation?

Do I confront oneitis about this situation?

Now I'm pretty aware of the red pill and do well with about 90% of interactions but I need some input on this one. I've got about 6 plates and a oneitis. Tonight I'm hanging out with my oneitis and her gay friend. In the car ride there she's telling me another guy friend of theirs is coming to meet up. The gay friend misteakenly tells me they met this other guy together last time at the bar and they were "fighting" over him and didn't know if he was gay. My oneitis said at the end of the night when they were all leaving "she won". But maybe they meant that she could tell he wasn't gay because he asked for her number etc. I don't know exactly. I interpreted this as she took the guy home and fucked him. I kept my cool mostly. Obviously she could "tell" that I was thinking WTF. I asked a few questions because I was thinking "seriously bitch are you telling me this right now?!" She said I misunderstood the story and changed the subject. We're supposed to hang out Sunday night and I'm not sure weather to tell her that we're not exclusive but why the fuck are you talking about this in front of me? Or my "red pill" thought process says "don't bring it up because that would show that it gets under your skin." But it does. Not that maybe she hooked up but why the fuck do you feel like you can disrespect me by talking about that in front of me. I guess what I'm saying is that if I misunderstood the situation I'll keep her around but if I did not then why the fuck would I want to hang out with someone like that? Is that something I should bring up because I may have actually not understood correctly and it's bothering the fuck out of me.

Messages In This Thread