rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RvF, what do you guys do for a living? Any salesmen here?

RvF, what do you guys do for a living? Any salesmen here?

23 years old. Still on the path of becoming a Red Pill man. Figuring out my purpose, and what I want to do as a career has been the most frustrating and confusing part of my life. [Image: huh.gif] Unfortunately, I don't seem to have any deep passions that jump out at me. I didn't go to College. Currently, I'm working as a manufacturing technician making $17.50/hr. I dread getting out of bed every morning. This job is sapping my energy and drive. This is not what I want to do with my life.

So far I've given a lot of thought into sales. The freedom, the hustle, and large income potential intrigues me. Is anyone here in Sales? I've also given a lot of though to learning web development.

I'm wondering what careers fellow RvF members have, what their income is like, and how much they enjoy it. Any advice for this youngin'?

Messages In This Thread