rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Basque Region, Spain?

Basque Region, Spain?

The Basque Country is a great place to visit, renowned for its excellent food. San Sebastián is incredibly beautiful (and expensive), and if you like surf you'll love it (but maybe not in winter, lol).

Spain is one of the less pro-American countries in Europe. However, this is related mostly to politics, and you won't have any problem here (specially if you let clear how much you dislike Bush). Anyway, Basques, as Catalans, dislike French above all other nations. I don't know why, maybe it's the "border effect".

You must be careful, however, talking about terrorism and Basque nationalism, as these are highly divisive issues and even Basques avoid talking about it. Any information you find is usually biased toward either of the sides.

Now comes the bad side: the girls. They're known in Spain for being very prude (social control) and somewhat ugly. Basque guys, however, are also known for having no game, so maybe you can stand out (my Basque brother-in-law told me his friends try to pick up girls talking about football).

It's also, after Navarre, the most religious place in Spain (Madrid and Barcelona are the least); I guess it has something to do with the attitudes in girls.

Messages In This Thread