rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Modern day Brazil

Modern day Brazil

I just returned from a 6 weeks Brazil trip. So, is Brazil dead? I don't think so. It's a lot more demanding than Peru or Colombia though.

1. Physical attractiveness:
I got a handful of zero-word makeouts. The process took part within 5-10 seconds. The only things that influenced this are a) body language b) attractiveness.

2. Language barrier:
Someone can go to Colombia or Peru without Spanish and do well. I did it myself. That will be much harder in Brazil. Girls don't want to bother with repeating themselves or being not understood.

3. Brazilian game:
The game in town is very different from anywhere else. Coming here the first time will require a learning period. I needed 2-3 weeks to get adjusted to it.

4. Your exotic value:
Brazilians don't really care that you are from a foreign country. If they are interested in you, then they are because of who you actually are not because of your nationality or skin colour. Something like speaking a couple of languages or being fun

5. High energy:
This isn't a place for the low energy guy. Don't have to say more.

6. 'Progressivness':
Yeah, unfortunately it's true, Brazil is a lot more progressive than other Latin American countries. You will see a lot of women who put themselves out of the dating market by having blue hairs, a lot of fucking tattoos or just by being lesbian. They are also far less polite and feminine.

I wouldn't call Brazil a pussy paradise, where you can just land and swoop through beautiful girls. It requires work, but it definitely still has a potential.

Messages In This Thread