rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Modern day Brazil

Modern day Brazil

^@ Brazilianguy - I don't think Titus is insisting that women over 25 are better than chicks from the 18-23 range. Of course not.

In more "developed" settings of Brazil however, many gals from the 18-23 range tend to have social circles and dating lives that revolve around the immediate social circles surrounding them...on average.

As a foreigner that speaks Portuguese and has experienced many types of women in the US, around the world, and in of course Brazil...gals in your country above the age range of 25 are quite impressive in terms of looks & sex. Brazilian women with emphasis on their health tend to age more gracefully than your average western cunt.

When it comes to sex..you take what you can get...and there are many Brazilian gals above the 8 range in my books that happen to be over the age of 25. Is any guy going to pass up the chance to smash a really hot Brazilian gal over the age of 25 if the opportunity presents itself? Of course not.

Gals between the age of 18-23 tend to be on average at their sexual peak as banging them is like icing on the cake. It's not something you can completely dwell on unless your wish is to be obsessively disappointed. From my experiences, I know many Brazilian women who didn't really have that much sex or hookups before age 25 because their time mainly revolved around just social circles. As they grow past that age..some even learn to take much better care of their overall appearances & become more independent which makes them more accessible to guys like me.

Quote: (10-09-2017 01:34 PM)Titus Wrote:  

Of course, if you go to 2nd tier or smaller cities, the situation is totally different, as most of the “higher value” girls are already married after 25 yo. But in the other hand, younger girls are very hot and pretty easier in those places, such as Goiania, Juiz de Fora, Londrina, Maringa, Blumenau, Cuiabá, Vila Velha (just to mention some “hidden gems” outside the biggest cities). Not to mention the North and Northeast, where most cities are literally a pussy paradise, although the quality and level of education is lower (like a SEA inside Brazil).

Haven't been to those cities above but would have to whole-heartedly disagree about Londrina. Most of my bangs in Curitiba were surprisingly from the interior of Paraná. They tend to be really cool when relocating to Curitiba but are quite cold when you encounter them in their hometowns. Women in Paraná tend to be cold in general though it's easier to break the ice in Curitiba since they tend to have more personality & conviction to play off of. Gals in the interior of Paraná tend to be a bit boring & stiff along with their colder.

Don't know what it is but the gals in smaller cities of São Paulo (state), Rio Grande do Sul, or Santa Catarina tend to be better bets. Would like to try Campo Grande, Goiânia, Cuiaba, and Campinas one day though.

As for Londrina more specifically, the younger gals have male social circles like a motherfuck. It's a real big university town where just about every college chick has beta orbiters around all the time. Curitiba is by far way better however in terms of quality (personality/looks) AND quantity.

Messages In This Thread