rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Modern day Brazil

Modern day Brazil

Here’s my experience having been in São Paulo and Rio States for over 3 months.

My first time to South America so I’m no expert. Didn’t come for game or women. SP is supposedly the economic Capitol of Latam and its biggest city. I wanted to get to know this region before bouncing around the continent. Rio is Rio, so I also wanted to get a handle on it.

The highlight has been the coast and mountains in between. Neither city is a place to stay longer than I had to be there. They’re OK. But I wouldn’t go back to either city once I’ve done everything.

The cost to benefit ratio is out of balance here. Maybe other parts of Brazil are better? You’ll spend minimum $50/day as tourist. If you rent long term from a local it can be cheaper. Then maybe you won’t feel like you’re making too big a trade off with your time and money.

Still I can’t imagine dealing with either city long term. The weather is far too hot most of the year. There is a general absence of 8+ women who speak English. (English in general is not widely spoken.) Both daygame and nightgame aren’t worthwhile unless you hit the beach, high end clubs, or speak Portuguese.

I’m not blaming Brazilians for not widely speaking a foreign language. It is what it is. In a huge country like the USA people are going to only speak one language too. Learn Portuguese or your results will be mediocre. I’ve hit gold a few times though. So it’s not a complete lost cause for lazy Gringos...

I have had some great experiences with women. Brazilian psychologists seem to love me. I don’t know why I’ve hooked so many here. Maybe it’s an education thing. Maybe they are more used to speaking English everyday? But many spoke almost no English. I should start sharpshooting them, heh.

Single moms. Wayyy to many single moms in SP and Rio. Tells me long term relationships here are failing. Too much like USA. Another red flag against building any kind of a life here in BZ.

Brazil is huge with no railroads. You either fly or take Long distance buses. I moved point to point to point. Lost a lot of potential bangs. Flying hub and spoke is either too expensive or not possible. Your weekend getaways in SP and Rio are limited. There is enough romantic weekend trips for a month. Then it’s redundant travel.

I was in São Paulo a month. I spent half the time in Vila Madalena and two weeks in Jardim Paulista. The cost to get a pad either place convenient for both gaming and sightseeing is too much. $50/night on accommodation. You’re better off doing a hostel and save your dough for other countries or cities.

One thing you can do is look for a maids room. They are small suites with their own bath and often separate entrance. Good option if you just plan on sneaking a few girls over on the weekends, but mainly just doing your own thing sightseeing. Costs maybe $15-20/night.

In Rio I spent two weeks in Flamengo. I’d recommend Botafogo since it’s got a bar scene and a mall. Invite chicks there for after work drinks around 7. It’s right next to the metro. Or do a mall date if it’s bad weather. The view from the food court is awesome. So you can try to get them out early enough for sunset on sugarloaf. You’re still in between Lapa for late night and the beach scene. But much cheaper than Ipanema.

I’ll probably go back and rent in Botafogo. One of my bangs found me a local place to rent for $150/week. When we looked at the place I heard pops. Was it gunfire or firecrackers? There has been tanks on the street in favelas with wild battles raging.

It’s easy to ignore all this. I met plenty of happy backpackers who bounced around Brazil’s top sights with some beach time sprinkled in. Many were coupled or solo party backpackers. They just go after low hanging fruit.

If you want more out of Brazil I think the investment probably isn’t worth it; unless you already happen to speak Portuguese or have a social network here. With that leg up it might be a nut worth cracking.

Not to be negative, but the women are overrated. There is this stereotype of beautiful, sexual women in Brazil. First there is no typical Brazilian woman. The country is mixed and varied. It’s like the USA. You have a range of races, colors, etc. Your average Brazilian probably isn’t going to pass the boner test unless you’re very drunk and just glad to be speaking English, finally.

Their diet is poor and women aren’t exercising enough. Most women I see over age 18 are overweight. Again this is like USA. Most of us complain about the American woman’s poor quality and unfeminine attitude. It’s not much different in Brazil. So...

Top Sampa/Carioca girls aren’t gonna be available to a tourist. You can probably do OK if you consistently game the beach scene or high end nightclub scene. But I’d suggest to save your time and money for other cities. You will have a much better lifestyle and experience. Everyone says the south is better. I think it sounds like hype.

English is not widely spoken enough for effective daygame. Unless you’re just going directly physical. I meet a few women everyday who speak it but they’re no prizes. I’m not gonna follow up texting them. I’ll be gone soon anyway.

No place I went to so far in Brazil would I stick around more than a few weeks or come back to visit again. Usually I just want to get through each place ASAP. Some spots on the coast are nice. I lingered longer than expected: Ilhabela, Ubatuba, Paraty. I didn’t really enjoy Ilha Grande.

In Rio and SP women live far out in the burbs. Some of my bangs are traveling two hours. They work and go to school too. You may need at least a week or more to rendezvous. And again this is for mostly mediocre women in their 30s.

The easiest place to meet other tourists was along the coast in Ilhabela. There was really just one main hostel and one nightlife area. It’s close enough to get girls from São Paulo to go there for a weekend too.

In São Paulo and Rio there’s too many hostels. The girls are spread out all over the place. It’s annoyingly hit or miss. You can meet other tourists on the free walking tours but they’re never better than a 7.

Have I met and dated a few smokeshows? Yes, but they were far and few between. The return on my investment is low.

It was not worth keeping my game on point everyday, getting the single room, sacrificing my mornings hungover instead of sightseeing. I started dressing way down to be comfortable. Think SEA baggy pants comfortable. I just gave up daygame unless it was a Friday-Sunday.

The minimum cost of being in this region is $50+ per day. That’s the cheapest single room, cooking your own food, beers on the street. Why pay more? I’d rather not waste my time and money on mediocre girls. Surrounding countries would offer the same quality at half the cost of living AND less downsides, like crime.

Most tourists are flying into Rio and São Paulo which can be challenging cities unless you speak Portuguese and know people. So I’d advise being open to gaming tourists here. See the sites, do some nightlife, and get out. They’re not especially pretty cities to be walking around in. Crime happens.

A lot of people I met in Rio were looking for a way out. I’ve been in the mountains around petropolis, Teresopolis, Nova Friburgo for a week. Several women I met left Rio City when shit got bad. Moved to the shitty mountain towns to get away.

It’s not hard to get laid in this area of Brazil. Again, the problem is the quality to hassle ratio. You will get laid in say Lapa, but after a few times I felt it wasn’t worth it. Next.

In my 3 months traveling around between SP & RJ I haven’t seen many if any real stunners. I’ve seen a few 8+ on the arm of a guy or sitting at tables eating dinner with a group. If you think she’s an 8+ get closer. Lots of sun exposure here. Or get her naked. Skinny fat from lack of exercise and diet. Oh a pretty face and skinny? Get closer. Shes too young.

I’m over my visa average days now. One nice thing about Brazil. Just pay a fine. I think the max is $250. I know guys who’ve been illegal for years and working. They just wait for amnesties. So if you want to say fuck it all, buy a oneway ticket ticket somewhere, and just stay Brazil seems to be one of the countries you can do it.

One thing I wonder. Had I bothered to renew my visa and get the extra 90 days. Would any leftover days still be available if I want to re-enter? Or would I still have to wait 365 days before coming back even if I only used half the extension?

Messages In This Thread