rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Millionaire Playboy Has Hit The Limits of His Success With Women

Millionaire Playboy Has Hit The Limits of His Success With Women

Quote: (08-07-2017 10:10 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

"I can't get the girls I want"

"Game is for suckers"

Just another summer [Image: troll.gif] among many lately.

OP is a bullshitter.

Game is for suckers - Game denier.

Travelling does not matter - you can be in a pussy drought of Saudi Arabia or in the female oversupply of rural Thailand or Belarus - does not matter. Anyone who even travels slightly knows that location is very important - access to Instagram won't make a girl from the Favelas a deluded Dubai fox.

He has excellent Game, has approached thousands, can get numbers for most girls. 7s throw themselves at him, but 8 even in Brazilian favelas run away from him, because they have access to Instagram and a good-looking American millionaire asking them out is too much to bother?

All he needs is better "passive attraction". Since he cannot get taller, more handsome, his way now is to become richer and get "social proof". Because every PUAHaTE and MRA knows that Game is bullshit and all you need is fame, looks, money and social status to get laid.

Oh - and he will never meet up because then his claims could be verified for what they are - bullshit. "I don't meet up with whoremongers!" Yeah - great....

[Image: fuck_off_jack_nicholson.gif]

Messages In This Thread