rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Central America's Best

Central America's Best

@VP- One of my best friends of 15 years spent a lot of time recently in the region for work, and gave me a solid rundown on the countries. I went to San Salvador on his recommendation, and his data was 100% accurate, no hype. He's a white guy w/ good Spanish and dates nothing less than 8's in the U.S.

El Salvador-Best country in the area, for the exotic factor and price. Hot chicks. I call them the pinays of the Western Hemisphere. Short, sweet, and sexy.

Panama-The worst for pickup. Women were indifferent or negative to Americans. It's a good place to retire though.

Honduras- A little dangerous and he was ran out of the country. I was warned not to go alone.

Nicaragua-Can't remember what he said. LOL.

Costa Rica- Beautiful, but too many gringos.

Puerto Rico- Skip completely, or take a g/f, and enjoy the culture and history for a long weekend.

Barbados- Best of the islands but pricey. He didn't comment on pickup.

Antigua- Great place to take a g/f for a romantic getaway.

I've been to El Salvador and Mexico, and it's the only two places I still have a desire to visit. Guadalajara is high on my list, and bars has given some great data on it.

That's all I got man. Hope this helps.

Messages In This Thread