rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Central America's Best

Central America's Best

I should have been clearer, the reason I'm having some reserves to include Panama has nothing to do with geographical reasons but rather my personal interests based on what I've read/heard so far about Panama. You're right again that technically and geographically, DR and Cuba may not be considered Central American but rather Caribbean but these are places I'm interested to hit and learn more about.

ElJefe,
Would love to hear your thoughts/data sheet on Nicaragua based on a recent trip man. Much appreciated. I'll search the reports by College game, thanks for the tip.

Quote: (09-05-2011 01:53 PM)JayMillz Wrote:  

Quote: (09-05-2011 01:45 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Panama (I'm having some reserve on including Panama to the list but curious to know of options/potential there).

Not sure why you have problems including Panama, which actually is in Central America versus some of the Caribbean countries you listed like PR, DR and Cuba. Central America consists of the seven states of Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Panama.

Messages In This Thread